Personal Injury Lawyer
Injuries happens every day. Whether you were injured in an automobile accident, slipped on a wet floor, got injured on the job, or were the victim of an attack or act of negligence, experiences like these can cause extreme pain, anxiety and suffering. Due to the statute of limitations, time is valuable in personal injury cases. Delaying contact with a personal injury lawyer can result in the loss of an individual’s right to take action and make a claim.
Do I need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
You should consider hiring a Georgia personal injury lawyer if:
- You were in an accident and either party sustained seriously injuries or death (hospitalization, trauma, broken bones, etc.)
- You were in an accident and either you or the other driver did not have insurance
- You were in an accident and there is a dispute over who is the at-fault driver
- There was an accident that resulted in long-term medical repercussions directly associated with the accident
- You were the victim of an attack (personal assault, dog bite attack, etc.)
- You were injured by an act of negligence (ex: You slipped and fell on a puddle of water in the grocery store. As a result, you have a broken hip and wrist.)
- You were injured on the job
- You previously filed a claim but do not feel you were fairly represented
- You would like a free consultation with a lawyer to discuss your options
Your Georgia Personal Injury Attorney
Although there are a variety of personal injury lawyers throughout the state of Georgia, there are many advantages to having Ken Hodges or Dre Tennille as your personal injury attorney.
To our team, you are not just another number. We take the time to meet with you one-on-one to discuss your case. We're here for you 24 hours, 7 days a week. As many of our past clients can attest, we ensure that you understand our plan of action. We take complex legal terms and make them understandable. We fully and efficiently pursue your case to settle on your behalf. And, if it comes down to it, we are always prepared for trial.
If you’re ready to have an outstanding personal injury lawyer on your side, please submit a contact form today.