Attorney Ken Hodges
Born and raised in South Georgia, Ken Hodges is down to earth and enjoys working with the local community. He has been practicing law for more than 25 years. Most recently, he served as the District Attorney of Dougherty County. Over the years, his experience and determination has led to a variety of accomplishments. Read below to learn more about Ken's career.
- University of Georgia School of Law
- J.D, 1991.
- Emory University
- B.A, 1988.
- United States Supreme Court
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Northern and Middle Federal District Courts of Georgia
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- State Bar of Georgia, President-Elect; State Bar of Georgia, Executive Committee; State Bar of Georgia, Board of Governors; Co-chair Martin Luther King Celebration Day Committee (Albany GA); Dougherty County Bar Association (past president); Atlanta Bar Association; Cobb Bar Association; State Botanical Garden Board of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia, Treasurer (2016); District Attorney’s Association of Georgia (1997-2008), past president; Prosecuting Attorney’s Council of Georgia, chairman; Urban League of Greater Atlanta (Secretary); The Albany Rotary Club; The Artesian City Sertoma Club, past president; the past president of the Sertoma Club; Easter Seals of Southwest Georgia board member and past chair of board; American Heart Association, board member Albany GA; Board member Albany Civil Rights Institute (formerly Albany Civil Rights Museum); Southwest Georgia Chief’s and Sheriff’s association past chairman; Albany Chamber of Commerce, board member; Georgia Chamber of Commerce, board member; Leadership Albany graduate (1995); Leadership Georgia graduate (1998) board member (2001-2004)
- Martindale-Hubbell Ranking, AV (this is the preeminent and highest possible rating)
- Super Lawyer (2008-2017)
- AVVO ranking - 10.0
- Legal Elite with the Fulton County Daily Report
Ken has developed great relationships with a variety of legal professionals and decision makers all over the state of Georgia, which he can and does leverage for the benefit of his clients. Although Ken is conciliatory and enjoys working with his knowledge and connections in the legal field to get things done, and reach pragmatic solutions, he will happily and readily go to court, if that’s what needs to be done. He’s argued and won hundreds of cases and recovered millions of dollars for his clients. Few lawyers have as much experience in front of juries as Ken does, and he has also argued for and won cases in front of the Georgia Court of Appeals and Supreme Court of Georgia.
On Your Team
Ken brings experience, zeal and the desire to achieve a favorable result to the table every time he sits down with a new client - taking the time to fully evaluate your case and get the complete story. If you need a trial attorney, personal injury lawyer or business litigator that wins cases, contact Ken Hodges today for a free consultation.